TheCynicalCynic's Skin and Texture Repository/Requests

Post your in-game texture packs/skins here.

TheCynicalCynic's Skin and Texture Repository/Requests

Postby TheCynicalCynic » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:21 pm

I have a few friends making requests for skins that they'd want for Sky Nations so I figured I would cook something up for them to take a break away from doing 3D.
Then I figured "What about just making a bunch of these for people just because?"
That's what this thread is all about. If you have requests for a skin, tell me what you'd like in here and I'll get your player all dolled up.

I'm also going to be editing and updating this first post with the new skins and block textures that I'll also be working on.

Right click on the image and select "Save image as" in order to download them. Make sure to download the tiny image above the ingame preview images.

The Royal Uniform

Krimzon Guard
Last edited by TheCynicalCynic on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheCynicalCynic

Re: TheCynicalCynic's Skin and Texture Repository/Requests

Postby Thex » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 am

Hi,

nice Idea and nice skin. Thanks for your work. I would like a sky pirate like skin not to different from the default skin but a bit spiced up :)
What programs are you using to create the skins?

Greetings Thex
Thex

Postby TheCynicalCynic » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:11 pm

Krimzon Guard has been added

Hey,Thex. Glad to see someone interested and giving a request.
I'd be more than happy get get you a spiced up pirate skin but you'll have to give me a little more detail about what you want. Maybe find a picture from google and drop it here? I'll add on bits and pieces of what you'd like to the default skin.

And I'm using GIMP to make these.
TheCynicalCynic

Postby Thex » Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:22 pm

Hmm I can´t find a picture. The skin should look more like a captain than the default skin. Maybe boots, a coat and clothing that fits the conditions of being a crew member of a ship in sky nations.
Thex

Postby Micromil » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:39 am

Thanks heaps for the help.
I have taken to royal guard skin to try out.

Would you be interested in doing some type of cthulu headed pirate?
Micromil

Postby ShakesBeer » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:19 pm

So.. Here is my request...
i want a skin of Bane (The Dark Knight Rises) without the mask. Just add a normal face, so i can create the mask for myself with the item-toolkit-creator thing.
here is a picture: http://www.ablogtowatch.com/wp-content/ ... 8/bane.jpg (you dont have to do the coat, maybe just that bulletproof vest). i think it fits into that setting.

i am using your royal uniform skin right now, I like your work. :)

EDIT: if you do it without the coat, it would be cool if you could add some tribal-tattoos on his arm :D
ShakesBeer

Postby TheCynicalCynic » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:56 am

Sorry I haven't responded and posted up anything yet. I've been busy doing some development work and just IRL work that I haven't gotten the chance to play around some more with these skins.
It's great to come back and see some requests.

If you guys can just hang tight, I'll definitely get your stuff done and ready before the end of the week. Starting from the first request, to the last. For the sake of fairness.

Keep them requests coming and keep checking the thread for the updates and finished skins.
TheCynicalCynic

Postby SPYNTBG » Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:50 am

Hey there!
I have two requests, though I only want one of them- you can choose which one you would prefer to do (if you do either).
First, 'Zero' from Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion. http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/ ... 532j5t.jpg
Second. 'Lelouch' in his school uniform (also from Code Geass). http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3 ... 0_full.gif
I have reference images already for you.
Thanks!
SPYNTBG

Return to Texture Packs/Skins