Minecraft Skins to Skynation skins [REQUESTS]

Post your in-game texture packs/skins here.

Minecraft Skins to Skynation skins [REQUESTS]

Postby MoffKalast » Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:02 pm

The first time I thought about making a skin for myself, I just couldn't overlook all the awesome skins made for Minecraft. So I thought that a lot of people might already have skins that need to be converted to work with Sky Nations, and I'm willing to do that if there is need. So if you want me to "convert" your Minecraft skin to a Skynations one post it below and I'll get to it once I have time.
NOTE: The Skin will not be exactly the same, due to some limitations. I will make a few new skins here and there even if there are no requests, I just kinda make skins now when i'm bored (I used to make MC texturepacks). Also feedback would be much appreciated.

Edward Kenway (hood/no hood) (Assassin's Creed Black Flag):
ImageImage
No download at this time.

Slenderman:
Download here (Save As):

Steampunk girls (the main difference is hair color and that the blonde looks a bit more jolly) :
ImageImage
Download here (Save As):
ImageImage

Breaking bad (Gustavo Fring and Heisenberg):
ImageImage
Download here (Save As):
ImageImage
I'm not so satisfied with the Heisenberg skin yet, I might remake it sometime in the near future.

Pirate Commander:
Download here (Save As):

Steampunk Casual guy:
Download here (Save As):

The three Steve skins:
ImageImageImage
Download here (Save As):
Image Image Image

Batman:
Download here (Save As):

Minecraft mobs (Enderman [revisited], Zombie Pigman, Zombie in a Suit):
ImageImageImage
Download here (Save As):
ImageImageImage

---------------------------------------------------[Requested skins]--------------------------------------------------------------
These are not available for download if the player I made it for requests to keep them unique for them, but are here to give you an idea what is possible to make:
ImageImageImageImage
From left to right: Wolf couple, Doctor Ragnarok, Marika Kato.
ImageImageImageImage
From left to right: Sir Cat, Psyder, TheWebGamer,Tusken Raider
From left to right: kingdragontamer

Also my paper models:
The 13th Floor Elevator
Last edited by MoffKalast on Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 58 times in total.
MoffKalast

Re: Minecraft Skins [Requests] + random conversions

Postby MoffKalast » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:56 pm

Last edited by MoffKalast on Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
MoffKalast

Re: Minecraft Skins to Skynation skins [Requests]

Postby MidnightWolfie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:33 am

Amazing work! Thank you very much for this!

Okay so I do not have a skin but i would like you to think of something for me, if it's not a problem.
I need two skins. One male, one female.
Now the tricky part - i'd like them to be wolf-like. If you can't do it, no problem!

I'd like for the male to look like a captain (something like the guy you just made, but special just for me :3)
And the female one could also look like a captain.. but would be better if she was something like his wife ;)

I know it's a lot to ask so no need to do it if you think it's too hard, or you've got no time or something! Also, can you please just PM them to me? I'd like to keep them as unique in this game as possible!

Thank you so much in advance!

P.S. When i say captain, i mean any type of captain. I'd prefer it to be kind of black-ish. Pirate-ish captain if possible! Also, if you will try to make the wolves, make them different colors! Male something dark (like black/gray), female something light (like white/gray). Once again, I know that making wolves in game is insanely hard, so if you can't do that, i'd just like to ask you to make a normal, unique characters for my fiancee and me! Thank you a lot :D
MidnightWolfie

Postby MoffKalast » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:11 am

Alright no problem! See, wasn't that hard to ask was it? :P
I still have a lot ot do for school today and tomorrow so you should get them sometime till Friday or at the end of the week.
Last edited by MoffKalast on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoffKalast

Postby MidnightWolfie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:25 am

You just take your time! :)
I'd ask you before, but i didn't visit the forum till today hehe. Thank you once again!
MidnightWolfie

Postby Ghosthamburger » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:54 pm

Those skins look really nice! What program or tool do you use to make the color gradiation from dark to light so smooth?
On some skins, it gradually goes from a dark hue to a lighter hue. That effect is neat!
Ghosthamburger

Postby MoffKalast » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:45 am

Thanks for the response! I use Paint.NET with a ton of plugins. That gradient is a dent distorsion I use with multiple layers to make them match. I also use the feather tool for smooth edges here and there which also contribute to the end result. I would really recomend using the program if you're new to making textures and want to try it out, since its a lot easier to use than photoshop (which most people use just to brag about how they use photoshop :P) and can give simmilar results if you know what you are doing.
Last edited by MoffKalast on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoffKalast

Postby Doctor Ragnarok » Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Exactly what I'm looking for. I've got an OC I made for Minecraft. Took a look at it compared to the template for Sky Nations and just said nope. Perhaps you can assist me?

Doctor Ragnarok

Postby MoffKalast » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Indeed i can, but i have 3 skin requests still pending and I have a lot of school work at this time, so I can't promise to be quick on this :P
Last edited by MoffKalast on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoffKalast

Postby Doctor Ragnarok » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:34 pm

MoffKalast wrote:Indeed i can, but i have 3 skin requests still pending and I have a lot of school work at this time, so I can't promise to be quick on this :P

Not a problem, I'm not in any big rush. Just got the game this weekend and going over the basics still with some friends. Certainly feels like this game could be something big.
Doctor Ragnarok

Next

Return to Texture Packs/Skins