Minecraft Skins to Skynation skins [REQUESTS]

Post your in-game texture packs/skins here.

Re: Minecraft Skins to Skynation skins [REQUESTS]

Postby MoffKalast » Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:03 pm

I think I will be able to do them both, since the only difference are the glasses and some minor lines. SN skins are a bit limited as far as layering goes (you can't have a second layer for glasses or whatever), but it should't look too bad even if it's flattened to one.
I'll try to make them asap. :D

EDIT: I had 3 school exams this week so there is a delay, but i will make them this weekend for sure!
Last edited by MoffKalast on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoffKalast

Postby TheWebGamer » Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:35 am

Thank you so very much!!!
-PsyberTech / TheWebGamer
Bill Sr., Owner
The Web Gamer Hosting
TheWebGamer

Postby ExKay » Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi!
Can you make me a cool (male) Steampunk Skin?

Greets from the 'Silver Hawks'

Phil
There are 10 types of People, those, who know binary and those, who don't...
ExKay

Postby MoffKalast » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:13 pm

TheWebgamer, your skins are done:
ImageImage
I've PMed you the skin files.

Exkay, yeah sure I can but can you be a bit more specific about it?
MoffKalast

Postby strandedsurvivor » Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:35 am

I need a skin looks like Tusken Rider(or what)

here is a picture:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6A_T9-pszKg/T ... en-011.jpg
Sail the winds,Captain!
strandedsurvivor

Postby MoffKalast » Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:13 pm

I'll see what I can do!
Last edited by MoffKalast on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoffKalast

Postby MoffKalast » Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Tada:
I've PMed you the skin, have fun!
Also btw guys, i have holidays now so i can dedicate much more time to skin making! Keep the requests rolling in!
MoffKalast

Re: Minecraft Skins [Requests] + random conversions

Postby kingdragontamer » Thu Dec 26, 2013 9:32 am

MoffKalast wrote:Ahem, perhaps you misunderstood...

Hey kalast
I know this is the wrong page but I need your help. I would like you to help me build a ship with mounted repeaters, cannons, sps, radar, copper defence guns and a launch bay for smaller ships like the one on the left of you logo. I would prefer it if it was a little like the ship on the left of your logo which says "The free city builder & skin designer" also I would like it on the Tauri sever . I would need it to be massive with room for a boarding crew, bridge, weapons basically I would need it to be as big as the star destroyer on old Tauri.I know how hard it would be and I now it would be annoying but I would really appreciate it. Thanks for your time. :D

P.S I am in no rush

P.P.S love your work
From

KDT
kingdragontamer

Postby MoffKalast » Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:56 am

Thanks and actually I am an admin on the Tauri server, so i could help you with little effort. I assume the ship in question is this one . A variant of it is parked on the Tauri server, on the left side of the spawn tree. But there are also a few problems:

...mounted repeaters, cannons, sps, radar, copper defence guns and a launch bay for smaller ships...

Well mounted repeaters are glitchy atm, copped defence guns can only be placed on land and hangars are not viable on ships due to docking not being implemented yet. With this in mind i assume you want me to make a static ship to be used like a base?

....massive with room for a boarding crew, bridge, weapons....

...would need it to be as big as the star destroyer...

The ship is already max size (if you do not know the ship size limit is one chunk - 32x32x32 blocks). I always design my battleships before i even place an energy well to assure that the max space will be used. Unless you really want me to help you with a static build then your requests are impossible.

P.S. Next time use the forum message system okay? :D
Last edited by MoffKalast on Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MoffKalast

Postby kingdragontamer » Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:49 pm

MoffKalast wrote:Thanks and actually I am an admin on the Tauri server, so i could help you with little effort. I assume the ship in question is this one . A variant of it is parked on the Tauri server, on the left side of the spawn tree. But there are also a few problems:

...mounted repeaters, cannons, sps, radar, copper defence guns and a launch bay for smaller ships...

Well mounted repeaters are glitchy atm, copped defence guns can only be placed on land and hangars are not viable on ships due to docking not being implemented yet. With this in mind i assume you want me to make a static ship to be used like a base?

....massive with room for a boarding crew, bridge, weapons....

...would need it to be as big as the star destroyer...

The ship is already max size (if you do not know the ship size limit is one chunk - 32x32x32 blocks). I always design my battleships before i even place an energy well to assure that the max space will be used. Unless you really want me to help you with a static build then your requests are impossible.

P.S. Next time use the forum message system okay? :D

k i know ben [the developer] i will ask him to do some stuff like increase ship max size i heard he got complaints about it [time to start ranting] yet by launch bay i meant open area for ships to park + what do u mean by copper defense guns not work also i could ask for him to change that copper defense gun thing [it would be awesome to have offline defense] also wait for mounted repeaters to fix plzz. yahy! you got the ship right also got a skin request packed up [more in another quote]

P.S I away from internet rest of week

P.P.S I got a glitch on Tauri server were i half admin [i can do /protect /unprotect /shutdown /ban /kick but not others could you help? :? ]

P.P.P.S i do not know what forum message system works [never even heard of it before :shock: ]
From

KDT
kingdragontamer

PreviousNext

Return to Texture Packs/Skins