MISFITZ Sky Nation Server

Post your servers here.

MISFITZ Sky Nation Server

Postby JagerWulf » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:37 am

Hello all, I'm starting this thread to post up some info about the MISFITZ server what times it opens and what's happening in it, some of the server rules and so forth.

The MISFITZ server is a Australian based and run server with mainly a friendly creative vibe, so if you would like to see or even build your dream ship with all the mod cons, this would be the place to log in to.
In the starting area/dock you will find four crates which will be full of gear for you to build with, just take what you need and head up to the building deck, which is on the nearest island made accessible by the road to it.
*Please DO NOT take/steal the crates, this is a bannable offence*

We also still have battles and duels, just away from the building area, for practice we only use weapons against the icebergs.

Who are the MISFITZ gaming group?
We are a small group of friends that have been playing pc gaming for quite a few years, we live in south Australia & Victoria, Australia and are aged between 20 to 50 years of age, we enjoy other game such as Battlefield 3, Minecraft, mmorpg's, car racing games etc.. feel free to join us online, but unfortunately you must live locally to be a member.

The server always has an admin or two or even three online.

If you need something, have a problem or just want to ask a question, feel free to ask.

MISFITZ Sky nation server Admin's are;

- JagerWulf (server Owner)
- Pancakes1983
- Woope
- Madvorpak

Sum of da rulez;

No Trolling or Griefing other players

- All player will be on their best behaviour and will respect other players at all times.

No stealing or breaking down other players built up ships.

- All abandoned basic starter ships are fair game to be claimed as salvage,(Basic starter ship eg; 2x thrusters, 1x control panel and a power well) any ship which contains anything more is Not considered a basic starter ship, therefore can not be claimed as salvage and remains the property of the original owner.

The punishment for Breaking such rules is banishment.

The Admins have final say on all matters.

All ships or structures can be moved or destroyed by the admins without prior notice,( Most likely won't happen but we're covering our asses just in case)

All rules, server times are subject to change without prior notice at anytime.

Opening & Closing times; 11am to usually quite late 3am,(+9:30 GMT) we will try to make it everyday but no promises, please note the server may require restarts at random times, due server stability or testing this may decrease as the game becomes more advanced.
- All times are base on South Australian times.

Please leave any questions or comments below, thank you for reading :)
A member of the MISFITZ gaming Group of South Australia
JagerWulf

Re: MISFITZ Sky Nation Server

Postby JagerWulf » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:21 pm

I took some screenshots of the MISFITZ Public Spawn Zone and our base, just to show off a bit.

MISFITZ Main base -001.jpg
The MISFITZ base
MISFITZ Main base -001.jpg (145.72 KiB) Viewed 7789 times

MISFITZ Main base -003.jpg
Some of our ships
MISFITZ Main base -003.jpg (376.04 KiB) Viewed 7789 times

MISFITZ Main base -004.jpg
The Small craft Hanger
MISFITZ Main base -004.jpg (301.06 KiB) Viewed 7789 times
JagerWulf

Postby JagerWulf » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:26 pm

And two more of the Public Spawn Zone,

MISFITZ Spawn zone -001.jpg
MISFITZ public Spawn Zone by day
MISFITZ Spawn zone -001.jpg (102.12 KiB) Viewed 7789 times

Please also note the two below level viewing platform which are open to the public for use.

MISFITZ Spawn zone -002.jpg
MISFITZ public Spawn Zone by Night
MISFITZ Spawn zone -002.jpg (70.66 KiB) Viewed 7789 times

The big red molten rock looking scorpion ship belongs to one of our players.

and the skin pack i'm using is my own which you can get from here; viewtopic.php?f=11&t=22

hope you enjoyed them, any questions please ask.
JagerWulf

Postby Explorer2306 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:41 am

I would like to join your server I'm from Australia Queensland and I am 15 it is my first time playing this and I hope to experience this with my fellow Aussies, pls msg me on what I need to do or where to goto access and enjoy this server
Explorer2306

Postby MoffKalast » Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:47 pm

No stealing or breaking down other players built up ships.

- All abandoned basic starter ships are fair game to be claimed as salvage,(Basic starter ship eg; 2x thrusters, 1x control panel and a power well) any ship which contains anything more is Not considered a basic starter ship, therefore can not be claimed as salvage and remains the property of the original owner.

What is this canada?
I'm like 101% sure that no casual players will obey this rule as there is no way to tell who salvaged it if nobody sees you in the act. The owner will just fall to the ground and go to spawn with no idea what happened. Also i think turrets were implemented to counter ship theft so why not just stick with that?

remains the property of the original owner

Only turrets can be an actuall property as of this time in development. This game is pvp anarchy and that is hard to change.

In the starting area/dock you will find four crates which will be full of gear for you to build with, just take what you need and head up to the building deck, which is on the nearest island made accessible by the road to it.

People understand "what you need" as everything they can get their hands on.

No Trolling or Griefing other players

You have no idea what you're up against... also this game is designed to make this possible.

Also don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just saying that these are the rules you would usually see on a minecraft server and they do not work well at all here.
MoffKalast

Return to Server List