(24/7) You Play Now - Hosting Provided by killerx243

Post your servers here.

(24/7) You Play Now - Hosting Provided by killerx243

Postby killerx243 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:47 pm

In lieu of the Steam release and the lack of servers I've decided to run a server. It will be run off of my own machine for now but when we need something more powerful then my PC I will look into dedicated hosts. Only downtime will be any upgrades I need to do and if the power goes out in my home.

First and foremost I am a player in the game and only set myself as an admin when absolutely needed. My default rank is Moderator to protect against spammers. Everything I build is from materials I gather or "obtain" (for those of you that remember my pirate reputation from the first server and twitch streams) and any events I run will either be battles hosted from my pirate faction or find the supply cache which I will not participate in. Of course Ben will have admin for if/when he decides to pop by, some of my favorite memories are when he just popped aboard my ship and started to run around.

My only rules are that no spamming chat, keep spawn the way you found it, spawn and one system away from it is protected from piracy but there are some provisions:

Leaving ships there does not guarantee their safety
You cannot go there to flee from attack; people that pursue you into spawn will not be punished

I shouldn't need to add more but I reserve the right to add more rules
killerx243

Re: (24/7) You Play Now - Hosting Provided by killerx243

Postby killerx243 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:55 pm

killerx243

Return to Server List