AceXintese

Talk about things related too and that have happened on the Official Server.

AceXintese

Postby haigbre890 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:49 pm

This guy, AceXintense, appeared at spawn when my friend was picking me up and we went to him in piece going to see if he was friendly. he appeared so and followed us to our ship started destroying our ship. he lost me a couple of days of mining :( . so I then killed him franticly trying to save my ship. it was to late. He then proceeded to kill me and my friend repeatedly and trapped us at spawn for, like, ten minutes. until he got bored and built a ship and left. then he started crushing us with his ship so we couldn't build one and escape. i'm now trapped a spawn with no ship. :(

So Mrbenjammin I was just wondering if you could talk to him or somthing so this doesn't happen to any other new players. thanks a bunch!
haigbre890

Re: AceXintese

Postby Xerra » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:31 pm

It's a pvp game. You're going to get this. Sometimes you'll find players online who don't like these spawn griefers and will come back to deal with them. But you're never actually short of a ship at spawn. Just hit the reset block and you'll get all the parts for a new one.
Xerra

Postby haigbre890 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:49 pm

I know but I don't want to lose the stuff I have in my inventory
haigbre890

Postby Xerra » Thu May 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Then hide a storage crate somewhere and stash your stuff in that before you hit reset. Or, when you do get away from spawn, mine out a load of sand and get lots of cores then knock up a huge stack of energy wells in your inventory so you'll never be short of a ship again. Remember 1 or 100 energy wells will still only take one slot in your inventory. Same goes for rockets and control panels. I always have a stack of all of them because nobody can touch the stuff in your inventory, even if they can nick stuff from your ship/base etc....
Xerra

Postby haigbre890 » Fri May 02, 2014 10:56 pm

I know all this but I had no way to make a crate(no workbench) but a friend gave me a ship so I'm good now.
:)
haigbre890

Return to Discussion