Peaceful Town and Piracy Regulation

Organize, recruit and plan with your Nations here. For the Official Server only.

Re: Peaceful Town and Piracy Regulation

Postby Faine » Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:06 am

killerx243 wrote:As most of you might remember I was a major scourge and great Gentleman of Fortune. My glory days are over, school and life have taken over but for when I am around I offer you my services. Give me a place to park my ship and drink my rum and all the loot I gather will be for the good of the city. All I ask in return is access to materials to build my ships in the odd event I lose one, don't worry I build practical and won't waste materials. I hope if this is accepted any of my former crew that wants to join me will be accepted as well. I may not be able to build artistically but everyone has a talent, mine happens to be piracy.

Also Faine with the addition of auto turrets the city has a much better chance at defense :)

I'm aware, we were waiting for this after the last disaster. Anyway, as soon as we settle on a location (Our first choice is a little iffy at the moment) and have a few docks open I will let you know.
Faine

Postby killerx243 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:53 am

Just let me know, I'm running out of storage space
killerx243

Postby WatcherCCG » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:49 pm

I'm glad to see the Free City is alive, again.
WatcherCCG

Postby killerx243 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:19 pm

My offer still extends now that the official server is back in it's new form. Won't take me long to gather some loot and I'd like to know who I shouldn't attack, I don't want to tread on our own peoples toes
killerx243

Postby ScotchDioxide » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:37 am

I was thinking that there should be one neutral town that was basically the spawn point; and from there you can create ships and the like.

Then there'd be warring factions, who, since they were actual factions, sort of generate materials over time and slowly gain more soldiers/ships.

And then there'd be pirates. Factionless rogues preying off of civilian ships and war machines alike.

I give it that in time there'd most likely be a confederation/faction of pirates, like the Circle of 8 in Pirates of the Caribbean.

Too many restrictions on a game kill it, not enough makes it so that the players will. It's got to be a delicate balance but I'm definitely looking forward to it all.
ScotchDioxide

Postby MoffKalast » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Meh The Free City is dead anyway atm...it died along with the eliterealm server.
MoffKalast

Postby kingdragontamer » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:16 am

What happens with towns can I attack them under protection of letter of marque?
Any way I request a letter of marque to ship 86
From

KDT
kingdragontamer

Postby Kemmer » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:00 am

Is this still going?

so essentially privateers for hire..

I would love to join, I just got my first chance to buy this game and I'm very excited to contribute. Respond if I'm acceptable.
Edit: Also The timing is perfect, right on the anniversary of Sky Nations!
Kemmer

Previous

Return to Nations