Peaceful Town and Piracy Regulation

Organize, recruit and plan with your Nations here. For the Official Server only.

Re: Peaceful Town and Piracy Regulation

Postby einargs » Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:59 pm

About the actual building of it, You should probably use ships for the buildings and a scaffolding to connect them so that they can be moved if necessary and can survive a map reset.
einargs

Postby Faine » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:57 am

GOOD NEWS! Siroro has confirmed if the city is alive for the server wipe, it can be transfered over.

Anyway, now I have a big request to make. Anyone still interested in helping/docking/defending/marqueing/whatever, could you send me a PM with your name, and just how much your available to do for the city. I wanna get a handle on how many docks to build, and also get everyone up to speed with where we are. Also hand out nation invites for those who want them.

Thanks all~
Faine

Postby WatcherCCG » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:54 pm

Watcher here. Wasn't able to be on much today (Pokemon took up all my time), but I am down with helping. Once I break down my current ship and set up my house, I'll build a more nimble skiff and go out hunting for resources. Right now I'm parked in 2A, but it's really big even for my current ship.
WatcherCCG

Postby Faine » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:03 pm

WatcherCCG wrote:Watcher here. Wasn't able to be on much today (Pokemon took up all my time), but I am down with helping. Once I break down my current ship and set up my house, I'll build a more nimble skiff and go out hunting for resources. Right now I'm parked in 2A, but it's really big even for my current ship.

2A's been commandeered for a larger ship and you've been moved over to 1C for the time being, just fyi.
Faine

Postby WatcherCCG » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:21 pm

Noted. It's just about big enough for the Brick Barge. But I'll be decompiling it to make a smaller, faster skiff, and use the spare bricks to build my house. Until then, 1C will suffice. I may even just build a hangar into my house, heh.
WatcherCCG

Postby Faine » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:45 pm

2B is almost finished. Needs a little more work but it's dock-able I think.
Faine

Postby WatcherCCG » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:27 pm

I got the walls of the loft done, numbering and all, but I don't have the wood stores to build the ceiling. I've taken apart my Brick Barge and used the bricks to form a temporary alcove to store my stuff for now. Once I'm done tinkering with my new skiff, I'll be done for the day.
WatcherCCG

Postby WatcherCCG » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:27 pm

Got myself situated. Even have a lock on the door in the form of a steel block. But now I'm noticing severe time zone differences. I live in the US Central Time Zone. When I wake up around 6AM, most of you guys seem to either be gone or going to bed.
WatcherCCG

Postby ClumZy » Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:11 am

Sorry guys, I wasn't able to help lately due to school being hard, girlfriend dumping me and shit. But I'm back, so rest assured that I'm still commited to this project !
ClumZy

Postby Faine » Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:29 pm

WatcherCCG wrote:Got myself situated. Even have a lock on the door in the form of a steel block. But now I'm noticing severe time zone differences. I live in the US Central Time Zone. When I wake up around 6AM, most of you guys seem to either be gone or going to bed.

Could you be a babe and re-work your B into a C please? I'm switching the Bs and Cs and I don't want to intrude on your space.
Faine

PreviousNext

Return to Nations