Peaceful Town and Piracy Regulation

Organize, recruit and plan with your Nations here. For the Official Server only.

Re: Peaceful Town and Piracy Regulation

Postby WatcherCCG » Sat Sep 28, 2013 4:21 pm

Changed the label. I've also got several stacks of magma if any of the larger ships need fuel. Collecting copper is a chore, though.
WatcherCCG

Postby Faine » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:24 am

In light of recent griefing no ships are to have cannon balls loaded on them. This is to prevent people boarding the ship and using cannons to damage the docks. Well, slow them down at least. That is all.
Faine

Postby WatcherCCG » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:10 pm

Currently stuck at spawn with no ship. I'll try to scavenge up glass for an energy well to get back to the city since everyone just got crashed out of the server.
WatcherCCG

Postby Faine » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:41 pm

Back in server, was on my way to you but you weren't responding and I didn't want to take your ship too far in.
Faine

Postby WatcherCCG » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:42 pm

Get my ship home, Faine. I've cobbled a junker together and I'm on my way home.
WatcherCCG

Postby Faine » Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:18 pm

Due to repeated griefing issues, and the city's relative infancy, the city is being broken down and stored, for the time being. Do not be alarmed if you find things missing, ships included, as we're pulling everything in for safe keeping. People who docked with us before will be given resources to re-build what they had, and if we can attribute goods to an owner, they will be returned.

That is all.
Faine

Postby WatcherCCG » Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:15 pm

So we are waiting for better security options? I noticed my ship got stripped down and my chest looted. I'm assuming that was you. I'll need a little of my supplies to stay in business, but I think I would rather wait it out until the city is active again. Let me know when we resume settling again, Faine.
WatcherCCG

Postby WatcherCCG » Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Faine, if you're still watching this thread, I require my supplies. Just leave them in my room.
WatcherCCG

Postby Faine » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:14 am

For those of you who care, the city is resuming in the new server. For the time being our location will be secret, as always however we'll be taking on new recruits within the week. Just need to sort out some internals and begin with construction and stuff.
Faine

Postby killerx243 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:12 pm

As most of you might remember I was a major scourge and great Gentleman of Fortune. My glory days are over, school and life have taken over but for when I am around I offer you my services. Give me a place to park my ship and drink my rum and all the loot I gather will be for the good of the city. All I ask in return is access to materials to build my ships in the odd event I lose one, don't worry I build practical and won't waste materials. I hope if this is accepted any of my former crew that wants to join me will be accepted as well. I may not be able to build artistically but everyone has a talent, mine happens to be piracy.

Also Faine with the addition of auto turrets the city has a much better chance at defense :)
killerx243

PreviousNext

Return to Nations