The Federation

Organize, recruit and plan with your Nations here. For the Official Server only.

The Federation

Postby Sssuperguy » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:51 pm

The Federation is a unity of members who delight plainly in playing. We don't waste our efforts building monolithic neutral cities, nor do we insist on griefing every player on sight. We have our fleet and an abundance of supplies, both which expand with the coming of new members.

If you're interested in joining us, please reply here.

*Events/Announcements*

-As of 10-21/13, the fifth member has joined the ranks. Our second ship had also cleared the shipyard and awaits crew.
-To nicely end 10-22/13, member 6 has been welcomed onboard and ship number 3 had been launched.
-Hooray, as on 10-23/13 our 7th member has joined. We also created an outpost, just for funzies. In addition, sssuperguy (me) has been elected as secondary leader so that we can accept applicants much more quickly. Happy mole day everybody! 6.02x10^23
-10-24/13 was a day of designs... Design, build, redesign. All in all we have 8 members and 10 ships... Sounds kinda imbalanced. Need more recruits! Note, I won't be able to update this until Sunday.
-On 10-28/13 we built some stuff, flew some ships, and blew some stuff up. Fun fun fun...
-On 11-1/13, the nation Battlebytes have merged with us to give us a grand total of 13 members (and counting)!
-11-4/13: It's snowing out here >_<
Last edited by Sssuperguy on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sssuperguy

Re: The Federation

Postby AapOpSokken » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:38 am

Hey, federation member here.

We had another fun day today, and built a new ship: The Kahless.
AapOpSokken

Postby Sssuperguy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Huh, I was actually expecting a screenshot of the ship. Silly me!
Sssuperguy

Join request.

Postby MacScotch » Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:29 am

Hello, I am a new member to the Sky Nations scene, and I have been compelled to join a nation since downloading the demo. I plan to buy this game, as soon as I find purchase within a group. I understand the basics of the game, and am familiar with vessel-to-vessel combat from a multitude of others. I'm an extremely loyal candidate, and prefer to generate materials for the group rather than for my own behalf, if you find this appealing, please let me know and I'll gladly oblige.

-See you skybound,
-MacScotch
MacScotch

Postby AapOpSokken » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:24 pm

I don't think the Federation still exists... At least not in the form it did in 2013.

Personally, i stopped playing a year ago.
AapOpSokken

Postby KittyCathy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:09 pm

Personally, i stopped playing a year ago.

Nobody's playing now? Oh, I'm always too late.
KittyCathy

Postby AapOpSokken » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:43 pm

KittyCathy wrote:Nobody's playing now? Oh, I'm always too late.

This forum may be dead, but i think the game is still being played. Have a look on Steam. It's also still actively developed. I myself may return some day.
AapOpSokken

Return to Nations