The Resurrection of Sky Nations

Talk about anything related to Sky Nations here!

The Resurrection of Sky Nations

Postby JonJohn11 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 5:35 am

As we all know, Sky Nations has seen better days. Almost no people play this game anymore, a max of 5 people on at a time. There was once 60-80 people on at all times, this was because of a streamer. The are many of things we can do to bring back people, but they will only work if there is a combination of things done. A: Ben you need to make a proper trailer showing off what the game can do. B: We need to get a streamer or youtuber to play Sky Nations which will grow the population. C: Capital gates need to be accessable or removed, whats the point of pvp if all the good stuff is safe forever (a idea I had for this is to be able to go into another persons capital if say 50% of there population is on, personally I liked sky nations a lot more when it was open world and there were territories, guns to avoid, etc) D: There needs to be more player interaction/pvp (this isn't happening because people just hide in their capital) Let me know what you think ben, I am most likely the last vetran that is still playing this game and I want it to be the way it was. You have made a lot of, no offence, bad changes in my opinion and I know how to make this game appealing and fun again. If you would like a list of things that need fixed/changed let me know, I would be more than happy to help make this game populated again.
JonJohn11

Re: The Resurrection of Sky Nations

Postby WILDCATreactor » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:00 pm

*pops out of his capital, smudged with dirt*

Whazzat you say? Get more newbies in the base? *knocks dirt out of his ears* I'm still cleaning up the mess the last one made, the little anklebiter.
-Don't mind me, I just can't stop thinking-
WILDCATreactor

Re: The Resurrection of Sky Nations

Postby DerTimTom » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:34 am

Noobs still can learn and get better and better what if no body would come on this servers. There would just be no one who is playing and that leads to a complete crash of the game. Just please think about your oppinion and the consequences again.
DerTimTom

Return to General Discussion