[Solved]fking spf does not do its job

Got a problem? Ask for help here.

[Solved]fking spf does not do its job

Postby reape5r » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:00 pm

i have had my ship jacked by an asshole twice at spawn whilst spf is intact and covered no edges or sides can be mined yet he has taken it twice can someone please shed light on how the fuck he hacking my ships, his name is redrom he griefing ships at spawn doesnt matter if there protected or not he mines them sells all the bits and stores whatever in a cubve sat next to spawn, i wouldnt be pissed if i lost a gun fight with him but im trading shit to make stuff and he cheats my ship so i lose it how fucking low can that be, spfs should not be minable blocks they should be destroyed not mined what a fucking joke 2 full crates gone because he has cheated the game
reape5r

Re: fking spf does not do its job

Postby reape5r » Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:35 pm

i have just recently been made aware he has used this exploit on com1 and the admin there knows about it. any help banning this cheat would be great
reape5r

Postby Thanos » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:59 pm

I will just guess cause I haven't tested it yet, duplication of nation?
Thanos

Postby reape5r » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:20 pm

i aint a clue i was only member of my nation at spawn whilst i was trading, and that ass stole everything i had, i dont know what the bug/exploit is. aerion seems to know but will not say. but i hope to god it gets fixed i am really not interested seeing as spawn isnt a safe place either haha, im takin a break from it but i want to know what he has done and want him banned permantly seeing as he has screwed with com1 aswell
reape5r

Postby Thanos » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:22 am

Well I don't know if they did it this way however I was able to figure out how to "glitch" into a ship and then break the SPF.

Matter of fact on one of those community servers my son and I managed to get into a titanium ship at the spawn area with a SPF on it and we took it to a nation where we got our asses handed to use by missile pods.Sorry for whomever that was.
Thanos

Postby MrBenjammin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:43 am

It is not the duplication of a Nation. I'm aware of the exploit. Don't leave your things at spawn. As they are not safe regardless of the exploit or not on community servers as we clean out the spawns.
Developer of Sky Nations
@MrBenjammmin
MrBenjammin
Site Admin

Postby reape5r » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:32 am

it wasnt left there i was using my ship to trade things at spawn i was at the spawn trade hubs whilst he took my ship. it wasnt like i was offline.
reape5r

Postby reape5r » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:51 pm

also can you please kick him from the damn game, spawn meant to be safe and i understand it gets cleared but whilst your stood 15 blocks from your ship that has an embedded spf then you see it moving whilst buying items, not very appropriate and he has a block of titanium at spawn so no one can touch it so he stores what he exploits in there, so could you ban redrom from com2?? if he has used it on com1 and people are aware then he should be banned indefinatly.
reape5r

Postby MrBenjammin » Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:06 am

Exploit should be fixed on Com 1 and whenever Siroro gets to restart 2 it will be fixed there too.
Developer of Sky Nations
@MrBenjammmin
MrBenjammin
Site Admin

Re: [Solved]fking spf does not do its job

Postby reape5r » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:50 am

that is brilliant thankyou all of us cannot wait haha
reape5r

Return to Support