Password retreival

Got a problem? Ask for help here.

Password retreival

Postby WILDCATreactor » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:27 am

So, I haven't had to recall my password since I started this game and with the update I've been logged out. How do I retrieve my password?

Also, the client provides no update button and there doesn't seem to be a way to reinstall the game, but somehow I just ran v0.89 in two instances.

PS It seems that I am able to close the server selection screen but there is no button to bring it back up.
-Don't mind me, I just can't stop thinking-
WILDCATreactor

Re: Password retreival

Postby MrBenjammin » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:47 am

You can reset your password here:
https://skynations.net/?page=forgotpassword

The client updates automatically from the launcher if you play outside of Steam. Closing the browser is a bug, I'll add it to my list.
Developer of Sky Nations
@MrBenjammmin
MrBenjammin
Site Admin

Postby WILDCATreactor » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:21 pm

I play under steam, I probably wouldn't have found your game otherwise, does it work differently?

PS. Chrome doesn't like you buttons, I had to use IE to make the submit buttons work- and it looks like accounts created with the steam version of the game aren't recorded in your database; that or somehow my account has been erased. No loss, really, I've had 80 hours of work raided into oblivion anyways, might as well start a brand new account on your personal client.
-Don't mind me, I just can't stop thinking-
WILDCATreactor

Postby MrBenjammin » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:55 pm

If you play under steam then you don't need an account username or password. You will automatically login through Steam, your account hasn't been lost as it's essentially just your Steam ID. If it asks you for these details when you start up the game through Steam it means it can't connect to the SN web server to grab your info. Make sure SN is allowed through any firewalls you have installed.
Developer of Sky Nations
@MrBenjammmin
MrBenjammin
Site Admin

Return to Support