Merchant King Bug List

Reports any bugs you find here. Please read the rules for reporting bugs, so we can make the best effort to fix them. Please also check the below bug tracker if your bug already exists. Duplicates will be deleted and ignored. Do not bump.

Merchant King Bug List

Postby Sssuperguy » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:46 am

So I fought the merchant king and came back with a substantial list of issues... This is a list of the things that specifically did and didn't work correctly during my fight:

Didn't work:
-Its appearance was off, as most of the voxels were coloured black
-The (I don't know what to call them) emissives? Its laser beams were positioned off-centre from the boss
-Most of the cannon balls fired at it just went through it, despite my firing at it from both short and long ranges.
-I was able to fly inside it (pretty sure that's not intended)

Did work:
-Its attacks did the proper damage
-Its drones spawned, moved and fired correctly, although they did just cluster up in a spot outside of my ship when they reached me
-The boss behaved and attacked as intended, using drones and its laser cage first and then the large beam attacks (and then I got the hell outta there!)
Sssuperguy

Re: Merchant King Bug List

Postby MrBenjammin » Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:31 pm

The Merch King being rendered as black is very odd! It might be from porting the game to MonoGame earlier, I'll check it out. Thanks for the report.
Developer of Sky Nations
@MrBenjammmin
MrBenjammin
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports